Times are getting tough in the world and a lot of people out there are finding it tough to make ends meet.....I'm here to help you find the resouces you're looking for...

Saturday, December 12, 2009

So, you can't afford Health Insurance.......

Routine health care is important to everybody but, not always accessible to everyone. Here's some good news to those of us with low income...You may be eligible to receive medicaid insurance through the government. Check out this link for guidelines and how to apply.

http://www.cms.hhs.gov/MedicaidGenInfo/

http://www.usa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Health/HealthInsurance.shtml

5 comments:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This message is very useful for me. thanks for your valuable information.

    ReplyDelete